Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Blue poppy seed
Ingredients: Blue poppy seeds 100%
Nutritional and taste properties were already known in ancient times. The mass made of poppy seeds is the basis for Christmas cakes and desserts, but not only! The poppyseed is full of fat-soluble vitamins, ie vitamins A, D, E, as well as vitamin C. It is a treasury of fatty acids, mainly from the omega-6 group. In addition, it contains large amounts of calcium, iron, copper, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc.
- thanks to the calcium content have a good effect on our building blocks - 100g of poppy seeds covers 140% of the daily calcium requirement
- regulates the functioning of the kidneys and liver
- accelerates wound healing thanks to the content of unsaturated fatty acids - mainly linoleic acid
- it positively affects the work of the heart
- helps to maintain the balance between good and bad cholesterol
- accelerates the passage of the intestines thanks to a high content of dietary fiber
The product is ready to be consumed immediately after opening the package.
2196 kJ/ 525 kcal
|* of which saturated fat:|
|* of which sugars:|