Mazurek is one of the main sweet spots on the Easter table. We love the cake on crispy pastry with nuts and raisins the most. This recipe has been in our family for generations, therefore we would like to share it with you. Of course, we know that this is not a cake every day and rather pieces of this cake can not be eaten on races due to its sweetness, but we think that once a year you can allow yourself this sweet madness. The composition of the dough does not belong to healthy fit, but because of the traditions we did not want to modify it. Proven and simple recipe, and the effect you will receive, delicious!
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 3 glasses of flour
- 3 yolks
- 2 spoons of baking powder
- 1 cup of icing sugar
1. Add baking powder to the flour
2. Separate yolks from proteins and add to flour.
3. Add hard margarine and sugar to the egg powder
4. We make the dough
5. If necessary, sprinkle the flour so that the dough is not too sticky.
6. Apply grease evenly on the greased baking sheet or baking paper, keeping in mind the edges.
7. Before baking, prick the dough with the fork in several places.
Bake about 20 minutes at 180o
2. Cake mass
- 2 glasses of milk
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar 20g
- half a cube of butter
1. Pour 2 cups of fat milk into a tall pot, preferably 3.2%
2. Sprinkle 2 cups of sugar and vanilla sugar
3. Mix the mass over low heat, stirring occasionally
4. Cook (about 2 hours) until the mass thickens and begins to dry on the edges of the pan. The mass should have a slightly brown color.
5. After cooling add half a block of butter, grating
6. Pour the cooked kajmak into a baked cake
7. Garnish richly dried fruits: cranberry, dried apricots, plums, walnuts, hazelnuts, goji berries
Show more entries from March 2018